Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon 2017
10 year Anniversary Event
Saturday 1st July
The Birmingham Black Country Half is now in it's 10th year and expecting in excess of 1500 competitors to help us celebrate this amazing anniversary.
- Chip timed
- Flat & fast course
- Traffic Free
- Point to point race (starting in Wolverhampton & finishing in Brindley Place)
- Seeded start times (using a time trial format)
- Floating water stations approximately every 3 miles
- Open to all abilities
- Bags shipped to the finish area
- Massages available for all competitors
- T-shirt and medal for all finishers
To see your start time and wave please click on link below (competitor start list)
Bib numbers will be posted on 23rd June to all competitors who registered on or before the 15th June, if you registered after the 15th you will be able to collect your race bib on the following days and locations
Friday 30th June Up&Running, Birmingham, 3B 3BS
Saturday 1st July Start Line Registration, WV1 1LJ
Please note, all the earlier start waves are now full and it is not possible to move competitors into earlier start waves.
Please read the race day information (click on link below)
Visit us on......
Facebook - @BirminghamBlackCountryHalfMarathon
Twitter - BBC_HM
Instagram - BBC_HM